Key information for new, aspiring and experienced school leaders about education policies and running and managing a school.
- Part of
- Running and managing a school: budgets, funding, data collection, term dates and admissions.
- Teachers pay and conditions: information about School teachers’ pay and conditions.
- Pupil inclusion, wellbeing, behaviour and attendance: includes health and wellbeing, food and drink in schools, bullying and absence.
- Additional learning needs: guidance on supporting children and young people with additional learning needs.
- Developing the Welsh language within your school: support to develop the teaching and use of the Welsh language.
- School governance: roles and responsibilities of school governors.
- Evaluation, improvement and accountability: guidance and information on school improvement.
- Curriculum for Wales: guidance and information on developing your school curriculum.
- Leading professional learning: information about developing a culture of professional learning in your school.
- Dysg newsletter: subscribe to the Dysg newsletter for the latest education news and updates.
- School staff wellbeing hub: includes a range of resources to support school staff with their wellbeing.