National Network for Curriculum Implementation
The National Network brings together teaching professionals, experts, stakeholders, policy makers and enabling partners, including regional consortia and Estyn to identify and address the barriers to, and opportunities for, the implementation of Curriculum for Wales.
- Part of
1. What is it?
It is an open platform, with opportunity for all practitioners in Wales to get involved in national co-construction to address our shared challenges and opportunities. The National Network will:
- gather and share understanding– bringing together different views, perspectives and expertise nationally to understand how we are progressing, what the challenges are, and how people are responding to these
- co-construct approaches– together, we will work out what teaching professionals, stakeholders, enabling partners and government can do to overcome these challenges
- connect people– allow people to network and develop relationships, between teaching professionals, education experts and stakeholders who can help schools and settings directly
- drive change– conversations will help support and drive implementation at all levels
The National Network will explore key issues around implementing the curriculum through conversations. These conversations will be held at a national and regional level, in partnership with Welsh Government and regional consortia and, as appropriate, local authorities. These conversations will build on professional learning at a regional level, bringing practitioners together across Wales to develop approaches to national implementation issues.
Conversations are open to all schools in every Local Authority in Wales.
- Privacy notice pdf 240 Kb This file may not be accessible. If you need a more accessible version of this document please email email@example.com. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is