Safer Internet Day is on Tuesday 11 February 2020 and we have a new challenge for children and young people. We are inviting you to take part in our Safer Internet Day competition to create a short film about online safety. The theme of the competition is ‘A better internet: How to look after yourself and others’.
The competition involves creating a public announcement style advert aimed at your friends and family that will explore how to look after themselves and others when online.
Who can enter
Any school, education provision or youth setting in Wales. More than one film can be entered but only one film per class/group is allowed.
- Competition closing date: 6 December 2019
- Finalists informed by: 20 January 2020
- Safer Internet Day 2020 Film VIP Event: 11 February 2020
How to enter
- Read the competition brief, rules of entry and copyright information.
- Complete the entry form.
- Ensure that consent forms are completed for all children and young people involved in the film.
- Send us your film together with the completed entry form and signed consent forms via WeTransfer using email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 6 December 2019.