The national resource: evaluation and improvement is a resource to support schools with self-evaluation and improvement.
It consists of:
- practical guidance to help schools use a range of approaches to evaluate and improve their work
- a menu of evaluation prompts to help schools when focusing on aspects of their evaluation and improvement work
- interactive resources and training materials
- case studies of school practice
- links to additional resources and toolkits
- Overview (Why?)
Overview, video trailer, context and links to other workstreams.
- Evaluation and improvement principles (How?)
Principles and approaches to self-evaluation: looking at teaching and learning, use of data, stakeholders, planning for improvement.
- Structure (What?)
Resource structure, themes, categories, prompts and links to resources.
The national resource: evaluation and improvement is being piloted nationally from 8/11/21 to 4/2/22. We would appreciate your feedback in its current iteration. Please use this online form to record your feedback. The closing date for responses is 8/2/22. Thank you for your support.