The national resource: evaluation and improvement
The national resource: evaluation and improvement is a resource to support schools with self-evaluation and improvement.
It consists of:
- practical guidance to help schools use a range of approaches to evaluate and improve their work
- a menu of evaluation prompts to help schools when focusing on aspects of their evaluation and improvement work
- interactive resources and training materials
- case studies of school practice
- links to additional resources and toolkits
- Overview (Why?)
Overview, video trailer, context and links to other workstreams.
- Evaluation and improvement principles (How?)
Principles and approaches to self-evaluation: looking at teaching and learning, use of data, stakeholders, planning for improvement.
- Structure (What?)
Resource structure, themes, categories, prompts and links to resources.
The national resource: evaluation and improvement was launched on May 11th, 2022. This resource will continue to evolve over time as it is enriched with additional case-studies and aligned toolkits. We appreciate any feedback on the resource to help us continue to refine and improve. Please use this online form to record your feedback. Thank you for your support.