National Network for Curriculum Implementation
The National Network brings together teaching professionals, experts, stakeholders, policy makers and enabling partners, including regional consortia and Estyn to identify and address the barriers to, and opportunities for, the implementation of Curriculum for Wales.
- Part of
4. Get involved
This is the section where you can register to get involved in the network. There are 2 main ways to get involved,
- through supporting the planning and facilitation of the Network
- through registering to participate in a conversation.
As a reminder this conversation will seek to:
Building on the progression conversation last autumn, participants from across Wales will share their understanding of progression and how this can be effectively assessed.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- share understanding of where colleagues in all contexts are in their thinking and development work related to progression and assessment
- consider how the principles of progression can be used to support curriculum planning, including planning of assessment
- consider how learner progression along the curriculum continuum can be planned through integrating selection of content, pedagogical approaches and assessment approaches
- share information on how assessment practice is being developed to support learner progression across the breadth of the curriculum
- consider contextual factors which may impact on understanding and planning progression
- develop understanding of effective approaches to co-construction within and across schools or settings which will support further development of practice in planning progression and assessment.
Past conversations and analysis