During 2021 and 2022 practitioners and other stakeholders have worked to co-construct the specific additions to curriculum guidance signalled in January 2020. We have also prepared Codes in line with the requirements of the Curriculum and Assessment (Wales) Act 2021.
Feedback on draft guidance updates and Codes was sought through a series of consultations as part of our ongoing process of co-construction. Those inputs were used by the practitioner working groups to help refine the drafts, before the Curriculum for Wales guidance was updated online. Links to the consultation documents and response forms are listed below.
- Clarifying the Humanities area in relation to the history of Wales and the world
- Draft assessment arrangements for funded non-maintained nursery settings
- Subordinate legislation under the Curriculum and Assessment (Wales) Act 2021
- Draft framework for Welsh in English medium education
- Mandatory reporting of online National Reading and Numeracy Test results
- Changes to current school assessment arrangements and local authority prospectus
- Cross-curricular skills frameworks
- Guidance on the design and delivery of mandatory Religion, Values and Ethics (RVE)
- Curriculum for funded non-maintained nursery settings
- Curriculum for Wales guidance for Careers and Work-related Experiences (CWRE)
- Assessment arrangements: subordinate legislation resultant of the Curriculum and Assessment (Wales) Act 2021
- Part of:
- First published:
- Last updated: