In 2005 a programme was set up to support schools in their development of thinking and assessment for learning.
- Why develop thinking and assessment for learning in the classroom? pdf 1.91 Mb This file may not be accessible. If you need a more accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is
The programme focused on the development, implementation and dissemination of good practice in the teaching of developing thinking and assessment for learning strategies.
The main aims of the programme were to:
- improve learner performance
- increase engagement with learning
- change classroom practice, thereby improving pedagogy
- increase the frequency of creative lessons.
The programme was independently evaluated by an external agency.
- Part of:
- First published:
- Last updated: