Accessing the assessments
To access the assessments you will need to log in to Hwb. Once logged in select the personalised assessments icon on the homepage or from the menu.
This video shows how to log in to Hwb and access the personalised assessments website.
Guidance for schools
- Statutory guidance
Personalised assessments - Guidance for practitioners on learner feedback and sharing with parents and carers
Help, support and guidance for schools
Support and guidance is also available from the assessment website. After accessing the website click ‘Help’ to access videos, a user guide and familiarisation assessments.
For support on the personalised assessments, please contact the Assessment Helpdesk (for schools only) on 029 2026 5099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar training sessions for schools
Live webinar sessions are advertised on the assessment website, which is accessed via Hwb.
Schools can also access recorded webinar sessions on personalised assessments, including administering and making best use of learner feedback and reports.
- Personalised assessments are adaptive, meaning that questions are selected based on the responses to previous questions. This provides a tailored assessment experience for each learner and will help all learners develop their skills through understanding what they can do, the things they need to work on, and their next steps.
- The assessments provide schools with information on the skills of individual learners and whole classes.
- There is no ‘test window’ for personalised assessments; timing is at the school’s discretion.
- Learners can take the personalised assessments in small or large groups, depending on the schools’ preferences and facilities, and schools do not need a large number of devices
- Learners are required to take the assessment once during the academic year. Schools also have the option to use the assessment once more during the academic year.